Q & A with Hot Teen Sensation
By: Rose Garcia From: Teenstars Mag
Ish No.: 1493 February 26, 2003
Few years back, we used to see him loitering around the corridors of ABS-CBN, sometimes, hanging-out with Ang TV
buddies. Our attention then was aimed at the more prominent members of the circle not noticing John was even cuter than other young guys. Well, how we when the rest of the guys his age transcended by fad, being so 'japorms'
and already conscious. While John, remained the chubby guy that we even thought just a kid, always being referred to as CAMILLE PRATS' older brother. But that was 5 or 6 years ago!
Until, he felt that he was not given a fair share of exposure and importance that he started wondering about his career's direction. Then, father came to the rescue. He was told that he had to trim down his weight and be more conscious about how he looks. So who says only mommy knows best? In this case, father has the answer. And soon after that, John began to spread his wings and took the challenge. ABS-CBN and Talent Center family formed the group JCS where John played drums with STEFANO MORI and CARLO AQUINO. John himself earned a huge following that he is still enjoying right now. After 6 years, who can detest? John is truly the hottest teen actor in tinsletown today! Let's get to know him more through this Q & A.
- What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?
I have a quiz this morning. So, I was thinking of my quiz!
- If you were givem 3 wishes, what would they be?
First, tumangkad! Second, the health of our family and be more successful.
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Maybe, I'd enter a girls' locker room and find out kung ano ang meron doon, hehehe!
- What comes to your mind when you are asked about your childhood?
My childhood friends and childhood games like patintero...'yung mga larong kalye talaga.
- If my children turned out to be just like_______, I'd be the happiest person on earth.
If my children finish schooling, then, I'd be very happy.
- If I would write a book about your life, what would be its title?
About my life story? Maybe, I'd name it, 'The Humble Story'.
- Describe your dream house.
Japanese style house. Simple lang, mas konti ang gamit and more spacious. Siyempre, nasa floor lang ang bed, hindi elevated.
- What would you do if you found out you were an heir to a royal family's fortune but you'd have to relocate to acquire it?
I won't acquire it na lang. My family's here. Sila ang nagpalaki sa akin.
- Describe your dream vacation?
Disneyland again! As in!
- Who would you like to meet and spend the whole day with?
I really want to meet Natalie Portman! Siya talaga ang gustung-gusto ko!
- If everyone had to pick a new name, what would yours be?
Miguel! I don't know but I just like the nickname, Migs.
- If you had to talk about something for 3 mins., what would it be about?
For 3 mins., I'd talk about my favorite sports - golf and basketball.
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
Lion! They are so dominating and there's freedom.
- For you, what is a perfect woman?
Understanding, simple and beautiful.
- A new law requires each person to have only one color for everything he owns. What color would you choose?
I think, it would be blue. It's very cool and relaxing kasi.
- If you had to be a lifeless object for a day, what would you be?
"Panty! Hahaha! For a day lang naman, eh. Maybe, a T-back na Victoria's Secrets. So the one who wears it would look beautiful and really sexy."
- I am the only person who_______.
Who is sleepy! In the family, ako na talaga ang pinaka-antukin.
Fill in and Share...
- In my CD player...I have Incubus and Regine Velasquez.
- Every after taping...I just go home and sleep.
- I love my mom because...she's my mom. Masarap magluto and very caring.
- I love my dad because...he's very masipag, he knows a lot and I can learn so many things from him.
- I love myself because...I have no choice!
- Than drink, I'd rather...play basketball.
- My favorite occassion is...Christmas!
- My sweetest way of saying goodnight is...sweet dreams, dream of me.
- My worst fear is...to lose my family.
- The best present I received is...my laptop.
- If I would be a Hollywood actor, I'd be...Tom Cruise!
- My worst subject is...Math!
- My most favorite subjects are...Management and Advertising.